Cloud - Junior
Experience in the design and development of cloud-native scaled out and distributed applications that leverage microservice architecture, REST APIs, SQL and NoSQL stores.
· Strong knowledge of system design, deployment best practices, scaling, monitoring & telemetry.
· Experience working in small, highly technical teams employing Agile/Scrum practices
· Experience in solving complex customer experience issues
· Ensures smooth operations by designing scalability and failure resistance into services.
· Participate in the design and implementation of service automation, monitoring and observation and analyzing service telemetry.
· Review and provide feedback on features, technology, architecture, designs, time & budget estimates, and test strategies.
Technical Requirements to meet this profile:
Spring Boot/Spring Cloud
· Microservices, Actor/Reactor, or other Cloud Native experience
· Microservice orchestration and API gateway
· Development experience in Java, Python and/or Scala
· Experience with Cloud Native Platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
· Experience in container technologies like Mesos, DC/OS, Kubernetes, and Docker desired
· Installation, configuration and development including work within a production environment
· Experience in web-scale applications
· Linux, Unix systems
Soft Skills to meet this profile:
Good communication skills, Strong Knowledge of Business, Agile Methodology.
Experiencia: 2 Años
Escolaridad: Sistemas o Afin
Sueldo: $31,000.00 a $31,000.00
Tipo Contratación: Obra determinada
Zona de Trabajo: Toluca
Cualquier duda o comentario escribe a: email@example.com